Olive Juice Music Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
SpeakerSonic

Reply with quote  #1 

Hey gang,

It's come to pass that NYC sucks for locations. I have to move my studio yet again due to major issues with the building I'm in. Construction, Construction construction! It's a small miracle that I've been able to keep the doors open after all the moving around I've done. 

However, I found a new place and I'm looking for all the help I can get. I've started a fundraiser at indiegogo to help with the daunting task of moving and building out a new location.

This time I have a long(er) term lease and the building is a stand alone footprint that has no issues with neighbors. It's the best thing I've ever had for a long term opportunity. 

I'm asking you now, if you've ever considered working with me on a recording project, here's the chance to do so and get the best bang for your buck. The campaign has prepaid studio time options that include free full days even. There's also a pretty cool T-shirt design that's being inked by Preston Spurlock, and other "perks". 

Check it out here: SpeakerSonic, Location, Location, Location!

Help if you can by sharing this, getting involved or considering me for your next musical adventure. I love what I do and I want to continue to work on great music for many many years to come.

xo - Brian

B

Reply with quote  #2 
 Be prepared for a top-notch experience if you decide to step into this studio.
 This guy knows his equipment and as a fellow musician/songwriter he knows what it's like to be on the recording artist's end.
 If you are ready to get serious (again), consider SpeakerSonic.

SpeakerSonic

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the note Barry. My fundraiser is creeping along. I got a nice boost from Jeffrey Lewis and a few other supporters so far. Not listed on the fundraiser website are two other large contributions from clients. $5000, and $4000 directly from clients who did not want to deal with the indiegogo website. So, I'm well on my way to making this happen. 
SpeakerSonic

Reply with quote  #4 
Well guys, I'm in up to my ears. I raised about $18,000 to go towards my build out. It's looking like it will be finished in a few days and then I begin the daunting task of putting all my gear back together. Matt, I wish you were around to help patch a few cables. [crazy] I'm stressed, I'm strapped and I'm feeling the pinch. I hope hope hope for a good boost in business with this new location. Lord knows I could use a break after all of this is done, but that is not to be. Thanks for the support! xo - Bri
B

Reply with quote  #5 
@SpeakerSonic

Good luck, and congrats on getting $18K.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!